The Sonship of Peace
Passage: Matthew 5:1–5:16
TEXT: Matthew 5:9
SERIES: Life in God’s Kingdom
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.”
Point of the Passage: Life in God’s kingdom is characterized by a _______________ of peacemaking which brings great blessing.
- The Prerequisite for the Peacemaking Mission.
You must have ______________ with God.
- The Activities of the Peacemaking Mission.
- Reconcile ______________ to others.
- Reconcile _____________ to people.
- Reconcile people to _______________.
- What is the difference between peacekeeping and peacemaking?
- Do you think you have to choose between truth and love? How do those go together in peacemaking?
- What are some characteristics of a person who is a peacemaker?
- Who is it that you need to “make peace” with?