Grace is a “Reformed Church.” This means that we are committed to 5 Key Truths from the Protestant Reformation:
1) Scripture Alone (Sola Scriptura) – Scripture is the very foundation for truth.
2) Faith Alone (Sola Fide) – Faith in Christ is the only thing that can save us.
3) Grace Alone (Sola Gratia) – It is solely the grace of our God that saves any Christian; and this is a “free gift of God, so that no one can boast.
4) Christ Alone (Solus Christus) – It is only through Christ that we can be saved.
5) For the Glory of God Alone (Soli Deo Gloria) – We live, breathe, and find our purpose to live for the glory of Christ in all that we do.
“Reformed and always reforming,” an enduring phrase of the Protestant Reformation, means that we have not yet “arrived” and that the Lord is working in His Church. Because we want everything the Lord has for His people, we desire to be sensitive to the Spirit’s leading.