Living Like the New You - Part 3
Passage: Colossians 3:15–17
Colossians 3 has given us some great encouragement and some great challenges.
- Let Christ’s Peace _______________ Our Hearts. v. 15
And let the peace of Christ rule in our hearts”
- Let Christ’s Word ______________ in Our Hearts. v. 16
- Let Christ’s Name _____________ Our Hearts. v. 17
1 Corinthians 10:31
“And be thankful…with thankfulness in your hearts to God…giving thanks to God the Father through him.” vv. 15-17
- What things about the first century church do you think would be great and those things that would not be so great?
- How can you let the peace of Christ umpire your heart?
- What is your motivation for obeying Jesus?
- Are you really supposed to thank God for difficulties? How can you honestly do it?