The Power of Prayer
Passage: James 5:13–18
Prayer is the most important _______________ of our spiritual lives.
1. Pray at _______________ Times. vv. 13-14
“Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray...”
2. Ask _______________ to Pray for You. vv. 14-16a
Praying for others is called _______________ prayer.
3. Prayer Makes a _______________. vv. 16b-18
“The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.”
Prayer is the way we develop our _______________ with God.
1. What is the greatest motivation for you to pray?
2. Do you have a regular practice of praying for others?
3. How long should we continue to pray for a certain request if God doesn’t seem to be answering?
4. Is it a compromise of faith to pray, “Your will be done?” Why or why not?