Passage: Galatians 5:16–26
How come it is taking me so long to get better?
- There is a ______________ for Fruit within each Christian. vv. 16-18
“For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit”
- Fruit Produced by the ______________. vv. 19-21
“sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry…”
III. Fruit Produced by the _______________. vv. 22-23
“love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control”
- Winning the Battle for Spiritual Fruit. vv. 24-26
- _______________ the flesh must be crucified.
“have crucified the flesh”
- _______________ on the Holy Spirit.
“walk by the Spirit”
- Where is the conflict between the Spirit and the flesh most noticeable in your life?
- How do you “feed” the Spirit? How do you “feed” the flesh?
- What attribute of the fruit of the Spirit do you want to grow in?
- If someone asks you, “How come it is taking me so long to get better?” what would you say?
- Will you pray for Grace to have more fruit?