Open Your Eyes and See
November 14, 2021 Pastor: Bill Thompson Series: Peace in Turbulent Times
Passage: 2 Kings 6:8–17
What does fear do to us?
- Fear makes us _______________ on edge.
- Fear causes us to be overly ________________.
- Fear can make us _______________
- Fear keeps us from experiencing God’s _______________.
- Fear blinds us to spiritual _______________.
- The Reality We See.
“Alas, my master! What shall we do?” (v. 15)
- The Reality We Don’t See.
“Do not be afraid, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” (v. 16)
- What is causing fear and anxiety in your heart right now? How is it impacting you?
- Do you tend to be more like Elisha or Elisha’s servant? Explain.
- How has God shown you His presence and power during a turbulent time in your life? What did it give you?
- What can improve your spiritual eyesight to see the spiritual realities?
More in Peace in Turbulent Times
December 12, 2021Remember God's Love
December 5, 2021Pursue Jesus
November 28, 2021Seek God's Kingdom First