Open Your Eyes and See
Passage: 2 Kings 6:8–6:17
What does fear do to us?
- Fear makes us _______________ on edge.
- Fear causes us to be overly ________________.
- Fear can make us _______________
- Fear keeps us from experiencing God’s _______________.
- Fear blinds us to spiritual _______________.
- The Reality We See.
“Alas, my master! What shall we do?” (v. 15)
- The Reality We Don’t See.
“Do not be afraid, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them.” (v. 16)
- What is causing fear and anxiety in your heart right now? How is it impacting you?
- Do you tend to be more like Elisha or Elisha’s servant? Explain.
- How has God shown you His presence and power during a turbulent time in your life? What did it give you?
- What can improve your spiritual eyesight to see the spiritual realities?