Prayer on the Frontlines
Passage: Ephesians 6:19–6:20
TEXT: Ephesians 6:19-20
SERIES: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: Sharing the gospel puts you on the frontlines of spiritual warfare and you need the prayers of others.
“an ambassador in chains”
1. Do not hesitate to ask for _______________.
“and also for me”
2. Pray for _______________.
“words may be given to me in opening my mouth”
3. Pray for _______________.
“…opening my mouth boldly…that I may declare it boldly”
1. Why is prayer such an important “weapon” in spiritual warfare?
2. How would you explain why evangelism puts you on the frontlines?
3. What are the important truths of the gospel that must be shared?
4. Why are you hesitant and afraid to share the gospel?