Begins at 9:00 am
Sunday School classes are held for Preschool to Adults. The nursery is available for ages infant to 36 months.
Begins at 10:30 am
Our God-centered approach expresses our joyful praise and adoration for our Savior. Our worship is genuine, uplifting, and culturally relevant as we remain true to our Reformed tradition.
- Our typical service contains singing, prayer, reading of the scripture, and expository preaching.
- Services are usually an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes long.
- Our worship music is a blend of biblically accurate historic and contemporary songs.
- Communion is observed the first Sunday of every month.
- Kids Worship too! We greatly delight in our children learning to worship, and we also believe that God lovingly and faithfully works through worship in all of us, no matter our age. That is why young children are welcome in our service. We also have our Nursery and Children's Church available during the worship service for all “Littles” from Infant to Kindergarten. Children may attend these programs before, and at any time throughout the service. Children 1st Grade and older attend the full worship service with their families.