Passage: Titus 2:11–14
Christmas Carol – Titus 2:11-13
- 11 – Christmas _______________.
- 12 – Christmas _______________.
- 13-14 – Christmas _______________.
- Christmas is when _______________ appeared.
“For the grace of God has appeared..”
- Christmas brought _______________.
“For the grace of God appeared bringing salvation.”
III. Christmas was meant to be _______________ by all kinds of people.
“for all people.”
- Have you _______________ the gift of Christmas past?
- How will you _______________ the gift of Christmas past?
- If someone were to ask you “Why is Jesus the reason for the season?”, what would you say?
- Why is the concept of grace unique to Christianity?
- Have you repented of your sins and received the gift of eternal life?
- How are you planning to celebrate the gift of Christmas past this year?