A Repentant Adulterer
Passage: John 8:2–11
“Jesus! What a Friend for Sinners!”
- When we meet with Jesus, He exposes our true __________________________. vv. 2-6a
“So what do you say?” v. 5
2. When we meet with Jesus, He teaches us to ____________________ our sin more than we hate the sin of others. vv. 6b-9
“Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.” v. 7
3. When we meet with Jesus, He ________________________ with love and grace.
“And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you; go, and from now on sin no more.” v. 11
Who do you identify with?
- What does it do to your heart to know that Jesus is a Friend of sinners?
- Is there anything holding you back from meeting Jesus?
- Who do you identify with? Why?