Passage: Colossians 2:8–15
- There is a Definite _______________ between Old Testament Circumcision and New Testament Baptism.
“All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable.” 2 Timothy 3:16
“The New is in the Old ______________. The Old is in the New ______________.
- Baptism is the _______________ of the Covenant of Grace.
Abrahamic Covenant – Genesis 12, 15, 17 (Galatians 3:6-9)
III. Baptism Points to God’s _______________.
- Baptism is for Believers __________ their Children.
- Why is the Old Testament necessary to understand the New Testament?
- What does it mean that baptism is a “sign” of the Covenant of Grace?
- What does baptism symbolize?
- Does baptism focus on the person’s faith or God’s faithfulness or both? Explain.