What Jesus Has Done For You
Passage: Colossians 1:13–14
“Mission accomplished, now we can all go and have a rest!” Sebastian Pinera
God ______________ us and _____________ us into His kingdom.
“and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son” v. 13b
- It means a rescue from ______________ to ______________. v. 13
“He has delivered us from the dominion of darkness”
- It means a rescue from _____________ to _____________. v. 14a
“in whom we have redemption”
- It means a rescue from _______________ to _______________. v. 14b
“the forgiveness of sins”
- We live in one _______________ or the other.
- Our salvation is totally _______________ on God.
- Have you ever been in a situation in which you needed rescuing?
- If Jesus has rescued you from the dominion of darkness and brought you into His kingdom of light are there areas in your life that need to reflect this truth more fully?
- How would you explain the Biblical truth of there are only two kingdoms?
- How do you feel about what Jesus has done for you?