Gospel Gear for Spiritual Warfare Part 8
Passage: Ephesians 6:17
TEXT: Ephesians 6:17
SERIES: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: Prayer is a Christian’s most powerful spiritual resource, and it is to be practiced at all times.
I. Prayer is _______________ Important.
II. Prayer is the _______________ Line between You and God.
III. Follow the Instructions for Warfare Prayer.
1. Pray in the _______________.
“Praying in the Spirit” means praying in _______________ with the Spirit or under the _______________ of the Spirit.
2. Pray on all _______________.
“at all times”
3. Pray with all _______________ of prayers and requests.
“with prayer and supplication”
4. Be _______________.
“To that end keep alert”
5. _______________ on praying.
“with all perseverance”
6. Pray for all the _______________.
“making supplication for all the saints”
1. Are you praying for your pastor to be a man of prayer?
2. How important do you think prayer really is?
3. Paul wrote in 1 Thessalonians 5:17, “pray without ceasing.” What do you think that means? How can you pray without ceasing?
4. Why is it encouraging to you to know that other people are praying for you?