TEXT: Ephesians 6:10-13
SERIES: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: The Christian Life is a _______________.
1. The _______________ to fight comes from God. v. 10
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might”
2. In this war, ______________ resource must be used. v. 11
“Put on the whole armor of God”
3. The war is against _______________ forces of evil. v. 12
“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against…the spiritual forces”
4. There is a danger of _______________ in this war. v. 13
“and having done all, to stand”
5. God has provided everything you need for _______________. vv. 14-18
1. Do you think the Christian life is a playground or battleground? Explain.
2. How can you become more aware of the reality of spiritual warfare?
3. How can you keep a balanced, biblical view of spiritual warfare?
4. Do you agree that there is nothing more urgent than to grasp the importance of this section of Scripture? Why? Why not?