TEXT: Ephesians 6:5-9
SERIES: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: If Jesus is your Master, then it makes all the difference in your relationships with those under authority and in authority.
I. Jesus is the _____________ of all Christians.
“he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven”
II. Jesus is the Master of those ____________ authority.
2. Submit with a good _______________.
3. Submit with a good attitude as to the _______________.
4. Submit with a good attitude as to the Lord knowing that you will be ______________.
III. Jesus is the Master of those _____________ authority.
1. Lead with _______________.
2. Lead with integrity and a proper ______________.
3. Lead with integrity and a proper motivation knowing that God does not play _______________.
1. Why is it dangerous to focus mainly on changing societal issues rather than the proclaiming the gospel?
2. Why is it so hard to submit to those in authority over us?
3. To what extent should heavenly rewards motivate us?
4. What is the governing principle in your life?