TEXT: Ephesians 5:22-6:4
SERIES: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: Fathers must be careful to make sure they encourage their children and guide them in the way of the Lord.
I. What Kids Don’t Need in a Dad. v. 4a
“Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger”
3. ______________ Achievement.
II. What Kids Do Need in a Dad. v. 4b
“but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord”
1. What are some other ways that you can provoke their children?
2. How can you know the proper balance between grace and strictness?
3. How has your parenting been negatively impacted by how you were parented?
4. Is it possible to be best friends with your child?