TEXT: Ephesians 4:17-24
SERIES: Ephesians: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: Followers of Jesus must choose to put off the old way of living and put on the new way of living.
The Christian life is a life of _______________.
1. The Old Way to Live. vv. 17-19
“You must no longer walk as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their minds.”
2. The New Way to Live. vv. 20-24
“put off your old self”
“be renewed in the spirit of your minds”
“put on the new self”
1. How would you respond to someone who tells you that Christianity is all about living by a moral code?
2. How do you respond to the description of a life apart from Christ?
3. What are some practical ways for you to renew your mind?
4. Why is it important to daily put on the new self?