TEXT: Ephesians 3:20-21
SERIES: Ephesians: God’s Glorious Purpose for the Church
Point of the Passage: The formation of the Church consisting of people of different races and nationalities brings glory to God.
“to him be the glory”
1. Glorify God for His unlimited _______________.
“Now to him who is able…to him be the glory”
6 descriptions of God’s ability:
a. God is ____________________.
b. God is able to do ____________________.
c. God is able to do _______________ that we ask.
d. God is able to do _______________ that we ask.
e. God is able to do _______________ more abundantly than we ask.
f. God is able to do far more abundantly than we ask or _______________.
2. Glorify God for His unlimited _____________.
“Now to him…according to the power at work within us, to him be the glory”
“to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus”
1. Are you hesitant to ask God for “big” things? Why?
2. How can you determine if your prayers are selfish or for God’s glory or a mixture of both?
3. How do you respond when God doesn’t answer your prayers the way you want Him to?
4. What big prayers are you asking the Lord to do for Grace Presbyterian Church?