TEXT: 2 Corinthians 9:6-15
God tells us that money can be a curse or a blessing.
Point of the Passage: If we follow God’s principles for giving, then money will be a blessing not a curse.
1. God _______________ the giver. v. 6
“…whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully”
2. God _______________ a cheerful giver. v. 7
“for God loves a cheerful giver”
3. God ______________ for the giver. vv. 8-15
“And God is able to make all grace abound to you”
“Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!”
1. How have you experienced the “curse” of money? …the “blessing” of money?
2. What are some of the blessings given to generous givers?
3. What factors are involved in deciding in your heart to give?
4. How does receiving the “inexpressible gift” impact your giving?