TEXT: Proverbs 3:5-6
The key word in the passage is “_______________ in the Lord.”
1. Turn it over to God ____________. v. 5a
“Trust in the Lord with all your heart.”
2. Turn it over to God in _______________. v. 5b
“and do not lean on your own understanding.”
3. Turn it over to God in _______________. v. 6a
“In all your ways acknowledge him.”
The promise: “and he will make your paths straight.”
1. In what area of your life do you have the most difficulty trusting God? Why do you think it’s so hard to trust Him with this area?
2. Why is it “insanity” to lean on your own understanding?
3. Max Lucado wrote, “Worry makes us forget who’s in charge.” Why?
4. What do you need to turn over to God today?