TEXT: Matthew 2:1-12
Four different kinds of gifts (Dr. John Maxwell):
1. A gift for a _______________, gift.
2. A gift for a _______________, gift.
3. A _______________ gift.
4. A _______________ gift.
“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.” Ephesians 2:8
I. Seekers Ask _______________. v. 1
“Where is he who has been born king of the Jews?”
II. Seekers Sometimes Make Wrong _______________. v. 2
III. Seekers Are Guided by _______________. vv. 3-10
IV. Seekers Are _______________. vv. 11-12
“…they fell down and worshipped him.”
“Am I really seeking the Christ of Christmas?”
1. What kind of grace gifts have you received or given?
2. How can you help a seeker find the truth about Jesus?
3. What are some wrong assumptions that you have made in your spiritual life?
4. Are you really seeking the Christ of Christmas?