Jesus in Your Storm
Passage: Mark 6:45–6:56
TEXT: Mark 6:45-56
Remember Jesus is in your storm.
1. Jesus is the _______________ of your storm. v. 45
“Immediately he made his disciples get into the boat.”
2. Jesus _______________ during your storm. v. 46
“He went up the mountain to pray.”
3. Jesus is _______________ of your storm. vv. 47-48a
“And he saw that they were making headway painfully.”
4. Jesus _______________ into your storm. vv. 48b-56
“And about the fourth watch of the night he came to them, walking on the sea.”
“Who is Jesus?”
1. How does it impact your heart to know that Jesus is the Author of your storm?
2. Why does Jesus seemingly wait so long before coming to our aid in a storm?
3. Why is it helpful when suffering to remember who Jesus is?
4. What can we do to keep our hearts soft and open instead of hard and closed?