A Look at the Savior’s Heart
Passage: Mark 1:29–39
TEXT: Mark 1:29-39
SERIES: Mark – Who is Jesus?
Jesus is not looking for _______________, He’s looking for _______________.
“And he would not permit the demons to speak, because they knew him.” (v. 34)
1. A heart for _______________. vv. 29-34
“And he came and took her by the hand and lifted her up, and the fever left her, and she began to serve them.”
2. A heart for _______________. v. 35
“And rising early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there he prayed.”
3. A heart for _______________. vv. 36-39
“Let us go on to the next towns, that I may preach there also, for that is why I came.”
“Dear God, please change my heart. Give me the heart of Jesus.”
1. Are you seeking Jesus only for what He can do for you?
2. What will have to change in your heart in order to have a desire to pray?
3. What was the message that Jesus was preaching?
4. What are the means by which God changes our hearts?