Be Strong and Pass It On
Timothy was _______________.
“You then, my child.”
- Be strong in ________________. v. 1
“…be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus.”
The one requirement for grace is _______________. (James 4:6)
- Pass on the ______________ to others. v. 2
“…entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.”
“Tis grace has brought me safe thus far, and grace will lead me home.”
- What are ways that we can access the grace of God?
- Are you a naturally strong person? Does that hinder your reliance upon God’s grace?
- Who is your Paul? Who is your Timothy?
- Are you allowing grace “to lead you home”?